Door straighteners are needed to avoid bending on both sliding and swinging doors.
Until now these have only been available in a semi-recessed option, which brings the general appearance of your furniture down - something that all premium joinery must avoid!
Our fully recessed door straighteners allow you to fully conceal the straightener bar by morticing it into the door, covering it with a cap then veneering over it to give a seamless finish.
All adjustments to the door straighteners are done from either the top or bottom of the door via an Allen key.
1. Use a Ø35mm cutter for the top and bottom boss.
2. Make a groove 7.5 mm wide, by 10mm deep. Continue this groove to the end of the panel, at the end you want to make the adjustments.
3. Place the door straightener into the rebate.
4. There is 10mm of adjustment available, we recommend that you set the thread to half way before fitting.
5. Up to 400mm can be trimmed from the original length.
6. Finalise the panel, all adjustments are made via an Allen key.